Month in Review: November 2011’s Must Read News
For the first time this month, we’ve compiled a list of the ten most popular titbits of caving news published on Caving News in the last 30 days.
This review gives you a chance to see what other readers found interesting, and to make sure to catch anything you may have missed.
Some items that didn’t make the list, but are otherwise noteworthy include the ongoing story of the Bulgarian Bats troubles with the Expendables 2 movie shoot and the addition of Sand Cave to Australia’s Naracoorte Caves National Park.
Now without further ado, here are our ten most popular articles for November 2011, ordered by the number of views.
- Rescue Underway to Extract Injured Italian Caver
- The Unforeseen Consequences of Cave Closures
- Three Counties System Connects to Create UK’s First 100 Kilometre Cave System
- Two Caves Leading in New 7 Wonders of Nature Competition
- Upcoming Documentary: Caves (Never Before Seen)
- Speleo-Vertical Caving Knots Review
- 2011 Rio Encantado Puerto Rico Expedition
- New Powered Rope Ascender to Premiere on Episode of ‘Modern Marvels’
- Kilimanjaro Caving Expedition Successful; Lava Tubes Discovered
- England’s Battery Swallet Close to Major Breakthrough?